Thursday 31 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015!

Hi guys!

  I'm very excited as I'm writing this, because it's actually snowing outside! I guess some little kid's wish came true this year. Or maybe it could've been my own wish from childhood with a veeery delayed effect. I doubt that the snow will stick to the ground, but it sure is nice to have a snowy day during the festive season for once.

  Anyway, let us move on to the main topic of this post. This has been my first time blogging around Christmas time, so I wanted to follow along most of my fellow bloggers out there and try writing Christmassy posts. I noticed that this kind of blog post was quite popular among numerous blogs and so I thought I'd give it a go as well.

  I got some lovely presents this year, but most of the presents that I've included in this post are things I bought for myself with money that I was given on Christmas day.

First of all, my mom got me skin-care products, specifically two face-creams and a hand-cream. The two face-cream products are manufactured in Greece and have great effects on the skin. On the left we have the Olivaloe Face-cream for normal to dry skin which contains organic olive oil. On the left we have "Το γάλα" (To gala), a face-cream by Sostar that contains donkey milk.
The Cera di Cupra hand-cream, in the middle, is absolutely amazing and it makes my hands feel lovely and soft.

If you live in Greece you can find the Olivaloe Face-cream at a bookshop called "Βιβλιοκίνηση" (Bibliokinisi) or order at the website "Bestseller.gr" while the remaining products can be found in your local pharmacy.
 So, with the money that I got for Christmas, I went and bought the Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation by Maybelline in the shade "Vanilla 11" and the Silky Touch Blush by Essence in the shade "20 Babydoll".
My lovely boyfriend got me The Nudes Palette by Maybelline. I find the shades absolutely gorgeous and very wearable for any occasion and time of the day.
I also went and bought the Lash Sensational mascara by Maybelline, after reading great reviews about it on various blogs.
Lastly, I was in need of a brown eyeliner, so I got the Super Smooth, WATERPROOF & LONGSTAY eye liner pencil in the shade 05 "Brown Pearl"
 I bought the Starter Set brush collection by Real Techniques, which includes a case that can conveniently turn into a stand (as shown in the photo) and five brushes meant for working with eye-shadow, eye-liner and brows.
 Next, I got these lovely Speed Dry nail polishes from Lovie, in the shades 403, 430 and 438. They are very affordable, their consistency is just right for my standards (not too liquid) and the colour comes out great, though sometimes a bit different from what you'd expect. 
I'm pretty sure that Lovie can only be found in Greece, so for all of you fellow Greeks out there that want to spend the least money possible on nail polish, I definitely recommend this brand for your next nail polish purchase.
Lastly, my dad got me this amazing gift, from "Βιβλιοκίνηση" (Bibliokinisi) which as you can see is some sort of incense burner. You just place the coloured incense leaves, each of which has its own unique smell, on the top of the... ummm... thing (I don't really know how to describe it, sorry dad) and light a small candle underneath. Upon melting, the incense leaf will fill the house with the loveliest smell.


So, these are the presents that I got for Christmas.
I need to start getting ready for tonight. I'm going to spend the night with my family and a few close relatives.

My questions for you are:
What was your favourite gift that you got this Christmas?
&
How are you going to spend New Year's eve?

I hope you have a lot of fun with your loved ones tonight and also... Happy New Year!

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment