Wednesday 6 August 2014

A new beginning? I guess so...

Yeah, this is my first post...

Am I excited you ask? Very...

Do I have any clue what to write about? Not really...

It's true, I have no idea what to write.

  I've been wanting to start blogging for quite a while. I had thought that it could be pretty fun and that it might help an aspiring writer grasp the basics of writing. And it's true that through blogging a person can develop what I'd call a writing style or attitude.
  
  Other than developing writing skills, an important part of blogging is expressing your feelings and a part of your personality along with them. Even though we may have lots of friends, in reality some of us find it quite difficult to share our problems and worries with them. And I guess sometimes we prefer to keep our pain secret. We don't want to become a burden to other people, make them feel sorry for us, or draw unnecessary attention. So we write our feelings down in hope of feeling calm and relaxed. And sometimes it works!

  I admit I was once like that. When I was younger I tried to hide my problems away and always seem cheerful and carefree, because I wanted my peers to like me and enjoy my company. Nobody likes a pitiful sob who sits alone in the corner worrying about their personal unknown problems. As long as you're the life of the party, the one that makes everyone laugh and brings a fun mood to every situation you are always accepted by others. But puberty can be very tricky, with all the mood swings and how our minds make simple problems seem like huge ones. In the end you find yourself too embarrassed to ask your friends and too angry to ask your parents for advise.

  That's where the internet comes in handy. You can just ask random strangers for advice and your problems are solved!

  And right about here is the part where I talk about what I've decided to write about in my blog. I think that I'm unable to tell tales of an extraordinary life full of adventures, fun, and interesting stuff. I assure you my life is very ordinary. But the one thing I'm confident about is that I can give good advice and offer my point of view on many subjects. I may have only lived on this earth for 18 years so far but I too have had my share of experiences. Maybe you will realize that we are somehow alike at some things. Maybe some of your feelings and worries will concur with mine. Hopefully you will find that I can help you with whatever is bothering you.
  
  This is the reason I made this blog. I want to be that random stranger that gives you random advise. I want to be the one who helps you get over a difficult situation. I want to be the one who offers you a solution to your problem.

  Lastly, I want to be the person I wish was there for me to help me avoid making the mistakes I've made and give me courage to carry on.

  Well, that's all for now.

  Have fun today!! :)

P.S.: If you're feeling down again, just remember "Life Happens"
  
  

1 comment: