Wednesday 10 June 2015

Writing about my personal life.

Hi guys!

  Writing about my personal life is something I've been thinking about ever since I started this blog. 

  Because I am quite new to blogging and still inexperienced, I usually struggle a lot to think of topics that you would be interested to read about. I have also done a lot of research regarding popular blogs and the various topics that are explored in their posts. Apart from learning about new things, I found that readers are very interested in getting to know the authors of their favourite blogs.

  As for my blog, it doesn't have many supporters at the moment, so my first thought was that no one is really expecting anything of me. But later, I began considering that even though I try to make it as interesting as I can, it's still missing a more personal touch. Writing about my personal life could be entertaining for both me and my readers and it could potentially boost my blog's popularity.

  I think that it would be a lot of fun to write about the things that happen to me on specific days. However, I tend to hesitate when it comes to making the important decision of whether or not I want to expose my personal life to my readers. I guess it intimidates me to know that the people who will read my posts will learn personal stuff about me while I will know nothing about them. I feel quite uncomfortable with exposing myself in this way.

  Also, another reason for my hesitation was originally the fact that my life isn't interesting enough to be written about as a way of entertainment. I don't believe that I'm a boring person, I just don't have a very interesting life. But I think that if I make the decision to start writing about how I spend some of my days, I will get motivated to do more interesting things for you to read about.

  For the time being, I have decided to post a small "introduction post" about myself by the end of this week to let you in on a few basic details about my life. Also, if/when I feel comfortable enough, I will start writing "daily adventures" posts (still deciding on the name) every once in a while, where I will basically walk you through my day.


If you liked this post please share it.
Also, please leave a comment informing me if you'd be interested in reading my "daily adventures" posts and whether or not you'd feel comfortable sharing a part of your own personal life on the internet.

Thanks for reading!

Love, 
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment